Thanks everyone. He passed away this morning.. Can't describe the horrible
situation.. Can see myself having nightmares, already having visions. We
contacted the VA, they gave us the forms but we had to wait until it
happened.
My dad only had 72K worth of life insurance and my mom is only 58. So
hopefully she can get something to help until she can draw his SS?
I guess that's how it works?