Obesity is such a complex problem that even those researchers who
specialize in it don't understand it completely.  To sum up the
solution with "push back from table" only shows the ignorance of the
person making the comment.   I don't know anyone who "wants" to be
fat.

However even as difficult as curing obesity is, it's still easier than
curing stupid.