oh it's lower than vicodin? Hmm. I have some pain meds I'm not taking
anymore because the fracture splinters moved and aren't impinging my spinal
cord anymore, but I suspect these may be too strong. And I haven't see them
mentioned as an option. She's a good old dog -- don't wanna poison the
pup-pup.

It seems like she'd be better off with something local, if there is such a
thing for dogs, because as far as I can tell, she gets a sharp pain when
she puts her weight on her elbow but is otherwise quite happy. Something
local, but strong. I'll keep looking, and perhaps someone else has already
been here.