*but they use a lot of programmers.

whatcha mean?  would someone who is NOT a programmer-type make sense
in this field?!

my fear is that my boy is just doing this to "Get something" and with
the placement they say
they have (98%), have a job at the end.  sure, great... but at the end
of the day is he going to like
this, im not so sure... nor am i sure that there is many companies in
our area that will need this.

idk, just seems ITT tech to me, and not REAL.

(pardon me if anyone has an ITT degree, i mean no harm, it just idk,
it doesnt seem too prestigious)