Oh..if all you want is something new to play then I would HIGHLY HIGHLY
recommend RIFT.

It's better than World of Warcraft and is one of the premier MMORPGs out on
the market today.
use the 20 level Trial and play it for FREE up to level 20 and let me know
what you think. I find it incredible.

HEre is a trial link from me to you :) You will get special little features
if you use it.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=GCRWXN3ZXHZG6QFM3PNE&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

I'm on Deepwood a PVE server.

I was not enthused about SWTOR. I haven't played it in about three weeks,
they sent me an email saying the game was missing me, then another asking
for Feedback ;-) . I still have to answer the feedback one but it isn't at
the top of my list.My understanding is that the Developers in a statement
made it clear that they know best and they aren't really interested in
alternate points of view. Feedback isn't up to the standard we get from
Blizzard or even from Trion World (Rift).

The entire theme of Star Wars is shown perfectly, the light saber sounds,
droids, Sith and Jedi...it is all there. They provide a Companion to every
player that functions like a pet that you can equip and kit out however you
like, in some cases almost like playing a Duo (the game is balanced around
this). THere are also some neat tricks through the use of holo projectors
for group play.

Yup. All this along with an un- customisable User Interface that seems like
it came out in 1999. You cannot even change the scale of the User Interface
if you are on a large monitor. You also can't click items in the Mission
Tracker list to use them for missions. You have to open your inventory,
switch to the Mission tab, and click the item from there to use it. Totally
backward.

There is no tool for finding groups to go do Dungeons with so you must sit
and Spam in General Chat " Anyone want to group for Black Talon Dungeon?"
"Anyone want to group for Eccles Run? Anyone? " And then you have to wait
for everyone to run to the location of the dungeon. We left that behind how
many years ago?

The worlds are also HUGE. Much larger than they need to be simply so that
there is a huge timesink to slow the player down. I checked and up to level
15 when you get "sprint which is a 30% faster running speed, you don't get
a 90% faster speed until level 25 when you buy your speeder) you spend more
than 1/2 your playtime running from place to place. That's no joke. more
than HALF your playtime is spent running from what I extrapolated. In
contrast Rift allows you a mount (60% faster) as soon as you can afford one
and get to a mailbox, Champions Online gives you freaking fast Flight from
day one  and now World of Warcraft gives you flying mounts, fast mounts
etc. at such early levels you never feel the running. 1/2 my time spent
running is JUST too much in 2012.

They also adopted a failed game mechanic- Advance Classes. That is you
spend about 5 - 7 hours playing the game one way, and then you get to
choose your REAL class which actually determines how your character plays
to the end of the game.

But get this, there is NO way to ever choose the other option if you don't
like it.

So if you pick a Sith Inquisitor you can go Healing/DPS or you can go
Tanking/DPS. But the two play completely differently with one using ranged
attacks and the other a mix of lightsaber attacks and some force powers.

So say you pick the Tank/DPS and you HATE it, guess what? You gotta make a
new character and play through the SAME starter zone for 5 - 7 hours.  Not
to mention most of these classes take a while to get going, so you don't
get your "signature" power sometimes until level 25 or 30. So you are
looking at logging a LOT of hours in a class that you may just end up
saying hey F*** it....gotta start over.

Now compare this to World of Warcraft. I can Dual Spec, and I can respec as
much as I want. Rift? I can freaking swap Sub-classes like a maniac and
respec talents until I find something I want (paying Gold for each respec
of course). Champions Online - go insane completely freeform character
creation. Make a knife wielding demon with an AK47 and Green Droid Army if
you want to.

SWTOR? You pick once and have to start over if you don't like it. In 2012.
Really??

Yeah so...haven't touched it in three weeks. And it is such a shame since
it does some things really well.