No, it was just a blatant attempt to redirect the conversation away
from a topic that you'd like to avoid. So I call you on that bullshit.

If you'd like to start another discussion on your borrowed thesis
about the collapse of the African American nuclear family, that's
fine. This thread had nothing to do with it, so I'm ignoring it as
precisely what it is: noise introduced to distract from the actual
topic of conversation.

Judah