Nope, wrong as usual Jerry. It went like this:

Vivec: The GOP didn't totally suck at one time, look at Regan
Judah: You are misremembering Regan. He totally sucked and here are a
bunch of things people conveniently forget.
Jerry: Regan wasn't the worst, LBJ totally sucked too
Judah: Uh, ok, here's some good things that LBJ did, regardless, that
doesn't negate anything I said about Regan
Jerry: Destruction of the Black Nuclear Family!
Judah: uh, yeah, whatever. That has nothing to do forgetting the real
Ronald Regan. Goodbye.

Cheers,
Judah