it's a lot harder to kill multiple people with a knife than it is to fire
off several rounds from a firearm.  talk about red herrings...you just
stated a years worth of that catch...

The idea that increased gun related suicides is a measure of increased gun
ownership in a state is not my creation.  That came form the CDC.  Just
because it flies in the face of your NRA worship doesn't make it false.

Pot...Kettle...your statement is 100% anecdotal.

It has nothing to do with total suicides...just gun suicides.  please
rectify your rectal cranial inversion Scott.