It can get worse than that according to Ms. Fluke's testimony. I
trolled a few other forums etc and got the impression that  this is
very common with Georgetown students. Even with a specific medical
diagnosis the student health care denies oral contraceptives, even
with specific medial orders and copies of all the diagnostics. Its not
done by medical personnel but Georgetown administrators.