Especially when birth control is covered by the employee policy, claiming
the religious freedom bullshit is rather disingenuous.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 5:47 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Limbaugh is voice of GOP majority?

ya it's not actually clear to me that a health insurance policy that covers
pregnancy but not contraception would be cheaper. It might not be.

In any event, I suppose there's an argument to be made about religious
freedom but if it were *me* deciding I'd say that the person whose body will
be affected should be the one whose wishes should override in this sort of
conflict. If Fluke is accurate in saying that Georgetown doesn't subsidize
student insurance, I don't think they should be able to dictate its
coverage.