unity is useful, It hides the Windows part so all you deal with is the app.
I use it for SSMS. Just click on the SSMS icon in the doc and you get an
application window. It looks like no windows involved (even though it is).

Now I just have to find non MS version of an RDP client for the Mac.

--
Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has
been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding
its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false
notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your
knowledge." - Issac Asimov