"I wonder how much money they could save if the candidates didn't have to hop
from state to state in such a random matter.  I am sure there is a reason
for it (keeping up the suspense? $), Right before the SC primary, he was
right here.  He could have been in Charlotte in 30 minutes. Seems like a
waste of time and money."

Who knows?

The powers that be don't like it when people screw with the schedule though.

Hillary won both Florida and Michigan, but had to split the votes since the
DNC didn't like the fact that both states moved their primaries.  The
states wanted to be earlier in the process.  I don't blame them.

Anyway, Hillary would have won the primary if not for the DNC's
manipulation.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton