it's still raining up there? Quit a couple of days ago here. This assumes,
of course, that you're experiencing the same weather pattern we were.  I
don't know that but Oregon and northern California tend to
correlate. And it sounds like it. We got snow on Mount Hamilton, even
though we didn't see any in the valley. This was after weeks of balmy
spring-like weather.

Nitpick: don't weather pattern move west to east pretty much? I'm under the
impression they do.