There is nobody except the Zimmerman and the eyewitnesses who know what
happened that night, including the parents, Jesse and Al.  This is the same
thing that happened to the Duke Lacrosse players - people making up their minds
about what happened before investigating. A lynch mob has formed in Orlando
based on misinformation and half-truths - and the pictures of Trayvon and
Zimmerman are themselves half-truths - they aren't current, and it doesn't help
the Trayvon cause when people who look past the vitriolic rheortic.