On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess that was a bit harsh. OK, its possible I can be convinced
> otherwise. But I stand by my opinion that if Zimmerman was black or
> Trayvon had been the one with the gun, they would have been in jail
> that night.

I honestly don't know...and I'm not really sure how you can form that
opinion. This police chief may be as honest and forthright as any around,
and he may have determined that there was enough conflicting evidence,
including evidence to support the claim of self defense, that until enough
other evidence comes in to the contrary, that the shooter should remain
free.

Or you could be right, he could be a racist bastard and is giving this guy
the benefit of the doubt only because he's white.

But i'm not sure why you are more inclined to think the latter at this
point. Have you heard him talk or do or say something unrelated to this
case that makes you think he's not to be trusted?