The only way to avoid being a victim of the corporate ownership of the
FDA is to only food you grow yourself in soil that you know is not
contaminated, and refuse to take any drugs produced by Big Pharma.  If
you want a real eye opener look at the drugs Plavix, Metaformin and
Nexium - three of the most prescribed drugs in the US - often given to
the same patient and completely incompatible with each other.