On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

> They don't seem to provide one on their website, I checked, just in
> case your statement was their mission statement. Hence, I can be
> pretty certain that isn't their mission :)

Ah, well I looked up Lucille Roberts, and it says nothing about admitting
women only. So, I guess it's not their mission either.  How unfair!  They
should make a law!

"Our primary objective is to take care of the customer. We take pride in
our ability to serve her in a timely, professional manner and provide a
high quality fitness center experience at a reasonable price. We strive for
opportunities to develop our relationships with our gym customers and to
pursue our long term fitness center growth and prosperity... We are
confident in the future of our gyms, and point with pride to the way we run
our gyms business and treat one another."