there may be nothing worse on a saturday morning than waiting for a
group of women to finish playing a hole
in front of you, some places do not let them tee off before a certain
time, granted there are plenty of fast-playing
female groups out there, but lord have mercy on me if i get behind a
group that dilly dallies.  MY GOD.

most will just let you play through, you thank them, tell them they
look beautiful and move on