I used to like you. :P

Now granted, I cant stand waiting for a group of ****ANY GENDER**** who
dilly dallies, and let me tell you, there is a fair amount of old fogeys of
****both genders**** who can't seem to get off a tee box around these parts.

But for you to limit it to just women?! Shame on you.

The game of golf is meant to be enjoyed. We go to relax, breath the fresh
air, enjoy the scenery, listen to the birds, and relish the existence we
live that enables us to "dilly dally" for 4 and a half hours, away from
computers, people, etc.

Thankfully too, we live in an area and have access to courses that are not
only breathtakingly beautiful with character and landscaping, but are not
crowded, with rangers that bark at you if you didn't hit hole 7 in the
prescribed amount of time.

And WOMEN are just a freaking competitive as men. At least I am. When we go
to Hilton Head to play every October, I am not happy unless I have gotten
my points and have finished in the money, preferably #1.

And you better never tell me, condescendingly because you want to pass
through, that I am beautiful. I'll smack you with a 9 iron so fast you
won't know what happened.

Love you!
-me