good point, it probably does. So I guess the stock price increase is from
people who have a trigger set on that ratio. I guess I just don't see why
AOL even still exists. As for the patents, good  question and I don't know.
I am having trouble imagining what they even are. If I get a chance later
on maybe I'll look it up. I only skimmed the headlines on this.