Go here and download the spreadsheet.  It has most of the forms you
need.  There are couple that aren't there that you can download from
IRS.GOV

Look at  what items are listed on the schedule A,B,C, etc.  Those are
the items you can deduct.

Itemizing is only useful on Schedule A if your itemization exceeds
your standard deduction.  Schedule C deductions are good if you have a
business and want to walk down your bottom line so you owe less tax.
Taxes aren't really hard once you familiarize yourself with the
terminology so RTFM is always the best first step.