You can ask your nearest Small Business Development Center for further
advice in this area.  Most assistance is free and they will know some
good CPAs.

http://www.sba.gov/

http://www.asbdc-us.org/

You can check with any local colleges too.  The center for student
development (or whatever they call it) is the office that serves as
liaison between businesses in the community and students.  Some of the
professors likely run their own private consulting business on the side.

My former accounting professor was President of the South Carolina
Association of CPAs, currently serves on the Accounting Careers/Academic
Relations Committee, blah blah blah.

If you can find someone like that, they could probably give you a few
names of really good CPAs off the top of their head.