Yes...Michigan and Cermak is right by  McCormick place...though I don't
think that was the center of the protests that day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 5:27 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Pics from the NATO Protest

there was some disproportionate force. But on the *whole* Chicago did better
than I expected. What was so important about Michigan and Cernak though?
Getting to close to McCormick Place and triggering security concerns I am
guessing? Been meaning to look that up. That might actually be kind of
legitimate if so, and if that's what it was then the protesters trying to
push through the police were the problem imho. In that
*particular* situation>