On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Larry C. Lyons <larrycly...@gmail.com>wrote:

> you tend to notice when they are in your face twice a day for a couple
> of weeks. At least with OWS they picked a different part of the
> district to occupy.

Yes, like you, I do tend to take note of things I directly observe.
However, the whole background and origin thing we were discussing is not
something you'd generally observe in person at a protest. At least, the
times they have been close enough to be in my face I've never seen a Tea
Party protester chanting "we got our funding from the Koch Brothers!".

Usually I'd expect that to either come from active research, or from a
media source that has an agenda. Unfortunately, while it would be nice to
hear it from the more neutral spectrum of media, but I don't expect that to
happen.

-Cameron