Well, this is just the abstract, not the whole article and the whole
article isn't available for free, so difficult to engage the subject
matter with any great authority.

However, the abstract presents a huge number of red flags from a
research perspective. The first sentence could reasonably be seen to
set up a dichotomy presupposing that organic food tastes disgusting
and therefore harshens moral judgments. The author does not quite say
that, though, so perhaps it is just bad writing.

But even getting to the supposed meat of the abstract...wtf? They set
up three categories..organic, comfort and control. Organic food can't
be comfort food? Holy presupposition, batman!  And they have the
people "view" the food? Not eat it? That is not only farcical, it
completely dissociates the study from the supposed reason they did it
in the first place, the aforementioned new studies on taste affecting
moral judgement.

Perhaps the rest of the article is better written and has some solid
research in it, but the abstract makes me think that there is a high
likelihood of this being a steaming pile of crap.

Cheers,
Judah