I'll have to read the full article, but I'm not sure of the reputation
of this publication. From the site

SPPS is a unique short reports journal in social and personality
psychology. Its aim is to publish cutting-edge, short reports of
single studies, or very succinct reports of multiple studies, and will
be geared toward a speedy review and publication process to allow
groundbreaking research to be quickly available to the field.
Articles should not exceed 5,000 words and may present new theory, new
data, new methods, or any combination of these. Preferences will be
given to articles that

have theoretical and practical significance
represent an advance to social psychological or personality science
will be of broad interest both within and outside of social and
personality psychology
are written to be intelligible to a wide range of readers including
science writers for the popular press

So the goal is to get it out very fast. At least its not a play to pay
journal, which many of Sage's publications are.