On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM, GMoney <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got Bush saying "He killed my daddy",

This is not a partisan issue, folks. This is an issue that is
important for America. This is an American issue, a uniquely American
issue. And it's -- as I reminded the members, that -- I say uniquely
American issue because I truly believe that now that the war has
changed, now that we're a battlefield, this man poses a much graver
threat than anybody could have possibly imagined. Other countries, of
course, bear the same risk. But there's no doubt his hatred is mainly
directed at us. There's no doubt he can't stand us. After all, this is
a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time.

Doesn't sound like revenge to me.

> and then ignoring those very people he hired to offer non-aggressive view
> points.

911 changed everything, except the realists. They were no longer useful.

> I've got Dick Cheney,

Don't see a tie in

> i've got an administration that ignored evidence to the contrary on WMD's.

So did all the Dems and many other countries

> And well...i've got the war itself.

Now your changing the scope.

.