maybe lighting will strike. I guess it's been known to happen :)

Hey, he might even get around to figuring out whether he was in charge of
Bain when it sent all those jobs oversees. After all if he wasn't and he
was the, what was it, CEO, president and chairman of the board or
something, you have to wonder what he was getting paid for. I mean -- was
he drawing a salary? It's not something most people would be confused
about. Last I looked the official explanation was that he hadn't bothered
to transfer ownership, but he wasn't running the thing. Just sucking up the
profits?

Nice work if you can get it.