ooh there have been quite FEW updates to the story

http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/104930/mitts-luck-the-mistaken-focus-99-pivot-point

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/bain-capital-mitt-romney-outsourcing-china-global-tech

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/13/mitt-romney-bain-sec_n_1671819.html

Obama is making hay with this, and can you blame him?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=345551328858222&set=a.125709177509106.32166.124679360945421&type=1&theater

http://youtu.be/Ud3mMj0AZZk

Also amusing but not the Obama campaign as far as I know:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=461962857148031&set=a.115969958413991.17486.114517875225866&type=1&theater

http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/07/14/chinese-workers-hail-romneys-record-as-job-creator/