Uh, he was vetted by a private campaign at some level of specificity for their
purposes with their methods.

But hey, I have no problem if McCains campaign wants to share the dossier.  Or
Romney can open up his last 10 years of tax returns.

Either way the American people need the info to do their own vetting.