I want a quid pro quo.  The tax returns for the college records.

And I want a new law that says all candidates and members of congress have
to release tax returns, college records, and financial records on request.
 I want spouses and children included in the tax returns and financial
records.  No need for their college records.

In my opinion, if John McCain released his records, which showed that he
finished 894th out of 899, then no one should be embarrassed by their
college record.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton