As to how Romney paid for his education, I really don't care.

 I don't think Romney would care much about hundreds of thousands these days
given he's a millionaire and has had 3 decades to make good on his debts.

I think we should just worry about how he conducts himself financially over the
last decade; that will give us an opportunity to see patterns and implicit
values.