This was just in on CNN:

The suspect in the killing of 12 people at a Colorado screening of the new
Batman movie had colored his hair red and told police he was "the Joker,"
according to a federal law enforcement source with knowledge of the
investigation.
Police say James Holmes, 24, was dressed in protective gear and set off two
devices of some kind before firing from an AR-15 rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun
and at least one of two handguns recovered. A source said Holmes carried a
magazine capable of holding more than 100 rounds and that his guns were
purchased legally in the past six months.

Eric Roberts
Owner/Developer
Three Ravens Consulting
ow...@threeravensconsulting.com