No. I had new information. You still won't admit I did. The classes I
posted WERE NOT OFFERED IN MAY. The circuits class was the only active
course.

I got bitchy at you because you offered NOTHING to the thread and could
have kept out of it. People had ALREADY responded had you cared to read.

You're still a grump and always be, and that has nothing to do with my
character. I don't have to pretend to always like you. I've given you
plenty of chances and as always you come through and you're completely
contrary every time. Attack my character all you want, that I could care
less about. I stay out of your political fights and every thread you care
about enough to respond to, stay the hell out of mine.