I stopped responding to him months ago, as it was abundantly clear
that nothing I said was ever going to make a difference to him, and my
debates with him were likely only annoying the other list members.  I
only see his messages when someone responds to him.  I only mention
him when for some reason my pea brain cannot resist the urge to tweak.
 I know better, but sometimes my evil twin, which has a lurid
fascination with those who appear to be so totally brainwashed, wins
the argument.  I probably shouldn't even be posting this.