On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Erika L. Rich <elr...@ruwebby.com> wrote:

> No. I had new information. You still won't admit I did. The classes I
> posted WERE NOT OFFERED IN MAY. The circuits class was the only active
> course.

It was the same story updated. I don't know why that offends you. do
you think accidentally reposting makes you look foolish? It doesn't.
Happens all the time, relax.

> I got bitchy at you because you offered NOTHING to the thread and could
> have kept out of it. People had ALREADY responded had you cared to read.

You asked why nobody seemed excited, I answered with a clear and
precise reason. To claim it was of no value is shallow and petty.
Should we start using an upvote/downvote to replies so you don't have
to go to the trouble of evaluating how much value my response adds?

> You're still a grump and always be, and that has nothing to do with my
> character. I don't have to pretend to always like you. I've given you
> plenty of chances and as always you come through and you're completely
> contrary every time. Attack my character all you want, that I could care
> less about. I stay out of your political fights and every thread you care
> about enough to respond to, stay the hell out of mine.

The fact that you think I was being contrary is your character flaw.
You can address that or boast about it. I don't loose sleep over the
fact that you never liked me but I get the feeling you lose sleep over
me posting to your list. Even though you rarely post except the
occasional mention of how you don't like me and how I "ruined" your
list.

If my existence offends you so, filter me. Remember you asked everyone
to do that?

Now, tell yourself, Sam is not evil and he's not out to get me or
anybody else. He just like to point out when people's bias makes them
haters.

.