From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:larrycly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:20 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: I suspected facebook

Eric - what Barony I was with Castile Rouge years and years ago. I still
have my armour from it - a barrel helm and coat of plates with some chain
inserts.

The weird thing is that the Insane Clown Posse and the  Juggalos are
considered domestic terrorist groups. They're suing the FBI and DHS over it.