Quite. For years I kept my other barrel helm that got crumpled in one
of the times I went there. So when we got back I made a new one.  With
a really heavy gauge on the cap. When we returned the next year we got
really sneaky - they had left some picnic benches
 which we turned into a barricade. We slaughtered them. And the helm
worked great.