It's interesting that our QRF here at Fort Carson are required to carry live
ammo, but not embassy guards overseas. I mean I get it if the embassy is in
sweden or something like that, but ANY country in the middle east, South
America and Africa, guards should be required to carry live ammo. And really
any country that has the potential for blowing up in our face. Go figure.
Always erring on the side of caution. The US Government has so many ways to tie
the hands of the military is borderline pathetic. Let's not concern ourselves
with winning wars quickly, or protecting our American assets overseas. Let's
play nice and suck the dicks of those who want to kill us.

Bruce