Suffice to say that the people (and behaviors) you see in a war zone
are not indicative of people at large. This is true of people in
general.

My friends who have spent significant time in Pakistan, Afghanistan,
Egypt, and Lebanon have a distinctly different view of the Muslims
they have met in those countries, so perhaps it is a function of who
is doing the meeting and under what circumstances.

Judah