"One has a particular connotation , and one does not, and everyone knows
it."

Which one has a connotation?

I'll guess Hussein since that's the name Jerry seems to dislike so much.

What is this connotation?  I am not sure I do know it so fill me in on it.
 Why is not okay to call a man by his middle name (if we're talking about
Hussein, else it would be first name for Willard)?

All this talk of names is diverting people away from Willard's secret tape
and Hussein's secret tape.

-

I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared. -
Thomas Jefferson

The short memories of American voters is what keeps our politicians in
office. - Will Rogers