So, wait...

Only people who say "Hussein Obama is in favor of black power and the
nation of islam which wants niggers to rule us all" are racist?

Because that is really going to narrow the field down substantially.

Let's go back and start from my lemmas:

1. Some people like to refer to the President as Hussein
2. The only logical reason to refer to him as Hussein is to cause divisiveness
3. The divisiveness caused by that nomenclature would be due to the
mental context between the middle name of our current President and a
known enemy of our country and/or a name which is associated with the
Muslim faith
4. Given that our President does not claim to associate with either
enemies of the United States nor does he claim to be Muslim, the use
of that term is intended to cast doubt upon the veracity of his
claims.
5. Given that there is a core minority of our populace that has a
fanatical belief that our President is not a natural born citizen (in
spite of his mother having been born here by all accounts, including
those fanatics), there is a strong impetus amongst a minority to
render the President amongst the "other" by whatever means
6. There is a historical relationship in the United States between
African-American groups that desired greater representation (so-called
Black Power groups) and the introduction of Muslim faith in the US

Therefore, you take these lemmas together and they form a logical
frame work for saying that Jerry is damn well intent on conflating the
President of the United States, Black Power groups and Muslims
and...is racist as fuck.

Discuss.