For fucks sake, Tim, have you not been listening to these people?

They've said "he's Nation of Islam", they've said "he's black power",
they've said he's not American, that Holder is advancing a black
agenda...they've said all that and more.

Racist as fuck.

After questioning his birth, repeatedly, over years, and tying him to
Muslim countries (Indonesia) and calling him out for supposedly
apologizing for America to Muslim countries (which you and I have gone
over in detail) and then repeatedly calling him Hussein...

What. The. Fuck.

Black Muslim. They could not be more god damn clear.

That's it. Black Muslim. Barack Hussein. Not American. Not Christian. Not White.

Racist as fuck.