Exactly.

Words have meanings, and that's what this whole argument was about.

Racist was misused and Angel and Eric are still doing so.

Anyone here can feel free to call me a bigot for my opinions on Islam, I
accept that.  I however will not accept the word racist.  It has nothing to
do with being Arabic, or Asian or anything else.  It has to do with
religion.