Guys whether you like it or not the 2nd has been incorporated as an
individual right under Heller and McDonald.

It's going to take years to shake it all out, but laws in California,
Illinois, D.C., N.Y., Mass, all over are going to change.  It's a good
thing in my view.

Next up the battle for constitutional concealed carry.