Umm...

This is based on the actual BILLS that the GOP have tried to pass in the
House, and in some cases have passed.

It is also based on what both he and his running mate have actually said on
the campaign trail, to reporters, and in one on one interviews.

I don't see how that is rabble rousing.

It isn't like saying Obama wants your guns, when he's repeatedly said he
does not.

Romney and Ryan have both been questioned and have confirmed their
positions on what they are going to do when elected, and it does involve
imposing their religious beliefs through the Supreme Court and the
legislature.
I think that's fairly common knowledge given the speeches by both these
men.

With regard to the Economy, I don't see Austerity measures being the way to
recovery in the US at this point, and that's what Romney is suggesting when
you come down to it. Those at the top aren't going to care, those at the
bottom are going to be screwed.