Looks like CIA threw Obama under the bus.

CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood said, “We can say with confidence
that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that
terrible evening in Benghazi. Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA
told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are
simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives
were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk
that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives
in the effort to rescue their comrades.”

So that leaves just the Sec of Def. and how could the Pres be the only
one that didn't know what was going on?

.