I said he did not give the order to stand down, nor did he give the order
to not deploy the gun-ship.  Those orders were made further down the food
chain.

Anything else you think I said is a product of your imagination..the usual
spin and nonsense you throw into any conversation.

As for where the buck stops, he clearly stated at the last debate that it
stops with him.  That is very different from blaming him for giving what
you perceive as the wrong orders.

What was your rank when you were in the military.  Did you ever give any
orders?  Did you ask the President first?