On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The president was not at a campaign stop during the events in Bengazi. For
> most of the day he was speaking at various 9/11 commemorative events.

>  He stupidly went to a campaign event in Vegas the following day, but did
> not leave Washington until 2:25pm on September 12.

He didn't even mention 9/11 here:
http://djlaz.com/dj-laz-interviews-barack-obama/

> Any one here who served in the military will tell you that soldiers in the
> field don't sit on their butts and wait for their commanding officer to
> query the White House before giving commands.
>
> Facts.  You should try them.

For real?

You're going to talk out of your ass and say I don't know facts?
This was a seven hour ordeal with live drone feeds to the situation
room. Panetta said we did nothing because they didn't have info. I
guess he thought we wouldn't find out about the live drone feed. But
yeah, keep telling us it was the guy in the field making the final
call. The guys in the field that disobeyed direct orders and tried to
help.

.