"As long as we have FISA, the Patriot Act, the NDAA and other similar
laws; there
will be no real reform in that sector.  They legislate in secrecy and behind
closed doors, and they carry out their actions in the same way."

Welcome to Post-Constitutional America.

The American people have used the ballot box to affirm these actions.
 Secret surveillance is here to stay and the majority don't care.

-

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we
accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory
identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost
a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest,
revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither
maintain nor deserve freedom for long. - Ron Paul